Halloween Party Ideas For Teenagers Beware it's a Ghouls Night In!
Halloween party ideas for teenagers can be far scarier than younger kids parties as there are fewer restraints on the scare factor, in fact scary Halloween party ideas for teenagers can be far more fun!
Where as Halloween used to be a Holiday mostly celebrated by hoards of children Trick or Treating it has now become the second most favorite holiday celebrated by children, teenagers and adults alike.
The theme of this Halloween party is that there is a Halloween slayer in town and each guest is a possible victim. Can you escape the slayer or will the haunted house sanctuary scare you senseless!
For less scary halloween ideas visit halloween party ideas for kids and for party supplies visit our USA or UK party shops!
If your teen is inviting a lot of friends to the party it may be a cheaper option to use E-vites. These are emailed invitations and there are plenty of Halloween designs to choose from.
If you want to make your own party invitation ideas follow this simple but scary Halloween party ideas for teenagers invites. Using a computer with a word processor using a scary font type BEWARE! Then center the text.
Underneath this insert a clip art image of a haunted house or another scary Halloween picture. If you cannot find a picture scary enough you can leave a large gap before typing the wording and then feel free to stick on a photo (maybe of your teen!) or image once the invites have been printed out.
Then in blood red type:
On the Eve of Halloween, the night of the full moon, will you, (guests' name), be victim to the slayer that is prowling (name of town).
The only sanctuary is in (address of party) at the house of (teenagers name). But this house is reported to be haunted by ghouls and other Halloween creatures at this time of year.
So enter with care as this place of refuge is not for the faint hearted but is better than being caught by the Halloween slayer so make sure you are there by (time of party)!"
If you want to make some easy but professional looking invites then the Pink Heaven Party Angel recommends creating extraordinary free digital invitations in minutes at Smilebox.com! You can even add your own photos, video clips and music.
When coming up with Halloween party decoration ideas for the Halloween party use some of these Halloween party ideas for teenagers:
- First impressions count so decorate the front garden up as a graveyard. Use fake tombstones (USA or UK) and a smoke machine. Take inspiration from this spooky scene at this Atwood Lake camp site in Ohio, created by Gloria Bowman and Mike Moore!
- Also have a small tape recorder playing spooky Halloween sounds on your front porch and, if you can afford it, two purple strobe lights shining into the neighborhood to let everyone know where the partys at!
- On the front door have one of these Beware! Do not enter signs (UK) and tape some warning tape (USA) over the doors and windows to cordon off the house like a crime scene for an authentic Halloween party idea for teenagers.
- Black out the windows with black card and cut out ghoulish shapes. Remember to hang up some Halloween lights (UK) so that everyone can see. A parent dressed as an old butler welcoming the guests is also a nice touch for teen Halloween party ideas.
- Use one of these themed scene setters (UK) on your walls, the Pink Heaven Party Angel recommends the chop shop wall scene (USA) for a gruesome party!
- Inside the house, go overboard with the Halloween party ideas for teenagers with these spider webs (UK) covering the fireplace, white sheets over the furniture, Jack-O-Lanterns on windowsills, bats (USA) hanging from the ceiling and this bloody chainsaw (USA) placed in the center of the table is a seriously scary halloween party idea.
- Party Delights in the UK has some seriously bloody props such as blood stained cloths, bloodied fake knives, body parts and skulls.
- Play spooky Halloween music or Halloween disco favorites such as The Monster Mash.
- In the bathroom hang up this blood covered shower curtain (USA).
- For a total gross out why not use this pumping heart complete with fake blood (UK)!
- For the food table use a white table cloth covered in this black lace tablecloth (USA) and skull and tombstone confetti (USA). Either end of the table have silver candelabras and serve food from this Blood Banquet party kit (USA).
- An awesome Halloween party idea for teenagers is to have in the center of the table a drinks fountain (or a large silver bowl) with a large plastic head on the top. Or you could even use this In My Veins drinks dispenser (USA). Then fill with cranberry juice for a super scary drink!
- Party Pieces (UK) has a great new spooky Halloween Theme called breathless - it's spook-tacular!
Halloween party ideas for teen costumes (USA) are endless. There are the more traditional costumes of witches, ghosts, ghouls, devil, vampires etc.
Or you can bring these teen costumes (UK) into the 21st Century with the hundreds of more modern designs that are now available. But parents please note, most of the more modern costumes are very short in length so make sure you help your teen choose!
In fact, any type of fancy dress costume is acceptable for Halloween party ideas for teenagers so let your imagination run riot with story book princesses or ladybugs and bees!
You can also accessorize with these Morticia wigs (USA), Transylvania bride wigs (USA) or a wicked witch broomstick (USA) for the perfect teen Halloween party idea.
FOOD AND DRINK
Dare you eat these devilish treats - all part of your Halloween party food ideas for teenagers served in these screaming spirit bowls (USA):
- Hot dogs tombstones (with R.I.P. written in blood red ketchup)
- Pizza (covered in plenty of blood tomato puree)
- Wriggly worm noodles with mince beef maggots (spaghetti bolognese)
- Mummified hot dogs (Hot dogs wrapped in puff pastry)
- Eyeball trifle (Trifle with cherries in)
- Popcorn balls
- Spider shaped cookies
- Candy apples
- Make your own Halloween cake with this skull cake pan (USA)
- Blood bath brew (cranberry juice in the already set up drinks fountain)
- Also pop in some of these fake severed fingers (UK) on a tray for gross appeal!
Carry on the scare factor throughout the party entertainment with these ghoulish games and Halloween party ideas for teenagers that will get everyone screaming:
- Pass The Orange Players stand in line and take turn to pass the orange to the next player via their chin. Arms must be behind backs and the players that drop the orange are out of the game and must do a forfeit of your choice!
- Halloween Slayer Treasure A scary Halloween party idea for teenagers is Halloween Slayer treasure. The Halloween slayer has been out doing his rounds and is storing all his victims body parts in boxes in his cave. Each player must put their hands in each of the boxes and correctly name each of the body parts. For this game example of body parts to include would be spaghetti for intestines, boiled eggs for eyeballs, cooked cauliflower for a brain and small carrots for fingers.
- Tarot Cards Get a pack of tarot cards and a tarot reading book and let the girls figure out what will their futures behold.
- The Mummifier Divide the teens into groups of 3 or 4 with a couple of toilet rolls each. One person must volunteer to be the mummy and the others must race against the clock to mummify that person using the toilet roll. The fastest team wins.
- Murder Mystery Just who is the Halloween slayer? Buy a shop bought murder mystery game, play Clue or just make up your own mystery.
- Bobbing Apples The traditional game of apple catching with your hands behind your back.
- Ghost Stories Sit in a circle with the lights off and using a torch point the beam at each teen in turn to see who can tell the spookiest story for a real scary Halloween party idea for teenagers.
- Disco - With simply horrifying music!
- Fortune Teller If money is no object a spooktacular Halloween party idea for teenagers is to hire a fortune teller. If your strapped for cash dont worry just get an adult or one of the girls to take their best shot at reading palms!
A few party favors in a small black cauldron, a hollowed out skull or these gravestone paper treat bags will keep the scare factor going long after the party has finished. Try these Halooween party ideas for teenagers:
Have a SPOOKTASTIC Time with these simply wicked Halloween party ideas for teenagers!
Remember, if you can't find what you are looking for here then why not ask the Pink Heaven Party Angel, who is there to answer all your party questions. Or why not help others with their party planning problems by answering their questions!
Then once you've thrown your party let everyone know about it at YOUR parties, readers can then rate your party and give their comments. Your party could then help others searching for the perfect party idea, whilst giving your ideas the fame they deserve!